This section of my website displays some examples of one of my hobbies, photography. Mostly landscape photos, and mostly Australian, but with some departures from that theme.
Landscapes depicting the natural beauty of the south west corner of Western Australia, my home.
- Albany Region - Around the town of Albany, on the south coast
- Southern Forests - In the giant karri forests around Pemberton
- Leeuwin Coast - The popular reqion between Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin, including the Margaret River wine area
- Perth & Other - Around the capital city, Perth, plus a few shots that don't fit elsewhere
- South Coast - The rugged and mostly undeveloped coast between Windy Harbour and east of Esperance (excluding Albany region)
- Stirling Range - A jagged range rising inland from Albany
Australia's coldest and most mountainous state.
- Central Highlands - lakes, mountains and snow of the central plateau area
- Cradle Mountain - Tasmania's most famous and well-visited mountain
- Forests & Waterfalls - Some of the pristine forests, rivers and waterfalls which make Tasmania so appealing to greenies
- Hobart - many think this city is Australia's most picturesque state capital
- Southwest Tasmania - a glimpse into the world heritage wilderness area
- Snowy Mountains - Winter holiday photos of the Snowy Mountains of Australia's east coast
- Ski Areas of NZ - A photographic summary of the main ski areas of the South Island
- Cows - Portraits of fine cattle grazing in rural Australia
3D or stereo photos which can be produced with any camera and viewed without any special equipment
- How-to Guide - Taking 3D photos, and viewing them using the cross-eyed method
- 3D Australia - Australian examples of 3D stereo-pairs
- 3D USA - Examples of 3D stereo-pairs from southwest USA